Prevent Costly HVAC Repairs and Safety Hazards through Scheduled Maintenance
Summit Mechanical, LLC in Oklahoma City, OK has helped numerous companies reduce their heating and cooling repair expenses by delivering affordable, detailed HVAC inspection services.
Advantages of Routine Maintenance:
- Control utility expenses
- Maintain product efficiency
- Prevent costly repairs
- Protect against business interruptions
- Help your HVAC systems last longer
- Protect building from gas leaks, electrical hazards,carbon monoxide, & more
Wear and tear puts a lot of strain on existing furnace and air conditioning units, and all associated products, so it is important to inspect them routinely for proper performance and functionality.
Get affordable heating and cooling inspections that include:
- Filter replacements for cleaner air and better airflow
- Duct cleaning for better efficiency
- Blower motor lubrication to extend its life
- Blower belt replacements for better air flow
- Wiring connection inspections for secured circuits
- Return vent cleaning for efficient operation
- Condenser inspections for performance and reliability
- Coil cleaning and inspections
- Oil filter replacements
- Valve testing for leaks and functionality
- Furnace blower timing adjustments
- And many other detailed inspection elements
Summit Mechanical, LLC inspects all components to make sure they function properly, run optimally, and maintain a safe environment.
Our certified, licensed HVAC technicians run tests and diagnostics, check for loose or burnt wiring, inspect connections, measure air flow, and more. We treat your commercial building like
it is our own, meaning that we care enough to be 100% sure as best as we can that your equipment will save you energy, provide reliable comfort, and last for years.
We also offer commercial HVAC installations and HVAC design and planning.