Stay Safe, Save Energy, and Prevent Expensive Repairs with Extensive HVAC Maintenance and Inspections
If it isn’t old age that causes heating and cooling equipment to fail, it’s lack of both maintenance and thorough inspections. Keep your home safe from potential hazards and prevent malfunctioning equipment that generates costly repairs. Summit Mechanical provides detailed HVAC inspection services and maintenance to keep your heating and cooling equipment running effectively, efficiently, and in optimal condition.
Our extensive heating and cooling inspections along with regular maintenance prevent:
- Expensive repair costs
- Higher gas or electric bills
- Carbon monoxide poisoning risks
- Electrical hazards
- Gas leaks
- And several other problems
We inspect every component found on all equipment and all associated products to ensure they function correctly, maintain optimal operation, and keep the equipment safe for the home.
We actually take the time necessary to thoroughly analyze, test, and inspect all components of your heating and cooling equipment, unlike other companies that just glimpse over everything and collect your money.
Get Quality Maintenance and Inspection Services anywhere in Oklahoma
Summit Mechanical in Oklahoma City serves the entire state of Oklahoma with affordable, detailed home heating and cooling inspections. We also offer quality maintenance services that help prevent high repair bills later when your equipment fails or stops working correctly
Choose from both on-call inspections and routine/scheduled inspections, as well as affordable maintenance packages that prevent financial disasters later.
Our home HVAC maintenance and inspections include, but are not limited to the following services:
- Scheduled, routine inspections
- On-call inspections
- Heating and cooling filter inspections and replacements
- Duct cleaning services
- Blower motor lubrication
- Blower belt replacements
- Inspecting for loose connectors and connections
- Inspecting for burnt or exposed electrical wiring
- Return vent cleaning and inspections
- Condenser inspections and replacements
- Coil cleaning and inspections
- Oil filter replacements
- Valve testing and inspections
- Furnace blower timing adjustments
- And much more